- All orders received before 5.00pm Monday-Friday will normally be dispatched the same working day. If there is a problem with your order preventing us from dispatching, we will contact you via email of the order being received by us or on the next working day if after 5.00pm.
- Deliveries are normally made the next working day from dispatch unless advised otherwise.
- All deliveries are sent via Third Party Courier.
- Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to accept the goods, as a signature is required.
- Delivery charges for all orders are as follows: UK Mainland: £4.95 + VAT up to 20 Kg.
- Deliveries to other locations listed below please contact us prior to ordering as additional charges may apply.
- Next Day Components Ltd currently delivers to the following locations, UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from nextdaycomponents.co.uk. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items damaged in transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 3 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it’s best to sign the carrier’s delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. For business customers, all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated)
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charged) Regulations you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us. Once you’ve informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at nextdaycomponents.co.uk, we’ll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers. (The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to our Business customers).
Need to return an item
You can request a return by using our easy to use form on our contact us page.
In addition to this policy you should also refer to our general Terms and Conditions of Sale.
What is the ISO 13406-2 standard for LCD screen pixel faults?
All LCD displays sold at nexydaycomponents.co.uk adhere to the ISO 13406-2 standard with regards to pixel faults. ISO 13406-2 recommends how many defaults are acceptable in a display before it should be replaced, within the terms & conditions of warranty. The below is relevant to Class II LCD panels.
The standard of production techniques today cannot guarantee an absolutely fault free screen display. A few isolated constant lit or unlit pixels may be present.