Palit RTX2080, 8GB DDR6, HDMI, 3 DP, USB-C, 1710MHz Clock, NVlink
Palit RTX2080, 8GB DDR6, HDMI, 3 DP, USB-C, 1710MHz Clock
Out of stock
The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented.
NVIDIA Turing Architecture
- GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- UP TO 6X Faster Performance
- REAL-TIME Ray Tracing in games
- Powerful AI enhanced graphics
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
Game Ready Drivers
Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
Experience next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
NVIDIA ANSEL IN VR
Capture and create in-game screenshots that can be viewed in 360 degrees. Compose your screenshots from any position, adjust them with post-process filters, capture 4K HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share them in 360 degrees using your mobile phone, PC, or VR headset.
DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
The large copper base design directly adhered with GPU and heatpipes, can dissipate the heat efficiently from the GPU.
USB Type C connectivity
On board USB-C port (VirtualLink connector)
- Provide connecting to new VR device (HMD, head-mounted display)
- USB host mode support
- Supply up to 35W power
- Connect to display device (monitor with DP/USB-C port)
With its three DisplayPort ports, the Palit provides a flawless, jaw dropping experience at 4K monitors surround.
Palit enhances the ThunderMaster – the brand-new utility to tap into this powerful GeForce RTX™ 20 series card.
- Flexible fan curve control
- GPU Boost 4.0
- LED indicating
- Multiple GPU support
- Improve BIOS saving function
- More language support
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia RTX 2080
- Memory Size: 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Core Clock: Graphics Clock: 1515 MHz
Boost Clock: 1710 MHz
- Memory Clock: 14 Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 2944 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x USB-C
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Support: NVLink
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Dual Fan
- PSU Requirements: 650W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 6-pin PCIe power
1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Bundled Software: ThunderMaster Utility
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 268 x 112 x 40 mm
- Slot Size: 2 Slots
- Accessories: “Manual, DVD Driver”
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes
- Package Weight: 1.5000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years